Effective August 1st, 2016, the BrowZine account for the Florida State University Medical Library will be merged into the BrowZine account for Florida State University. There will be no change in the resources you have access to or to your personal settings such as your bookshelves, but you will need to switch to the new library in order to continue accessing content.
To switch on the BrowZine website, update any bookmarks to use the new address
- Old Florida State University Medical Library address: https://browzine.com/libraries/808/subjects
- New Florida State University address: https://browzine.com/libraries/374/subjects
To switch in the BrowZine app:
- Go into the Settings area of the app by tapping the three dots icon to the top-right (Android) or choosing the “Settings” icon at the bottom of the screen (iOS).
- Select the “Choose Library” (Android) or “Change Library” (iOS) option and select “Yes” when asked to confirm you will be logging out.
- From the list of libraries shown, search for “Florida State University” and select it when shown.
- Enter your FSUID and password.