Effective October 28th, 2016, the BrowZine account for the University of Texas School of Public Health Library will be merged into the BrowZine account for the Texas Medical Center Library. There will be no changes to your personal settings such as your bookshelves, but you will need to switch to the new library in order to continue accessing content.
To switch on the BrowZine website, update any bookmarks to use the new address
- Old University of Texas School of Public Health Library address: https://browzine.com/libraries/551/subjects
- New Texas Medical Center Library address: https://browzine.com/libraries/480/subjects
To switch in the BrowZine app:
- Go into the Settings area of the app by tapping the three dots icon to the top-right (Android) or choosing the “Settings” icon at the bottom of the screen (iOS).
- Select the “Choose Library” (Android) or “Change Library” (iOS) option and select “Yes” when asked to confirm you will be logging out.
- From the list of libraries shown, search for “Texas Medical Center Library” and select it when shown.
- Enter your UT ID and password.